About Us

After 20 years of editing The Gooner, and over 15 years of providing regular content for The Gooner's website - www.onlinegooner.com, I handed over the reins to Layth Yousif in the close season of 2020. 

I had enough requests from people asking me to continue relaying my thoughts on Arsenal matches to initiate a blog of my own, which is why Kevin Whitcher's Arsenal Blog has come into existence.

Feel free to comment on any articles, and if you need to contact me for any reason, email me at gooner.ed@gmail.com

- Kevin Whitcher, 10th September 2020


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

62 attempts, 1 goal. Liverpool Cup defeat confirms Arsenal’s finishing problem

Var-cical decision puts independence of PGMOL individuals in question

Partey adds extra dimension as Arsenal deliver statement win